- The Story of bottled water
- The Story of Stuff
- The Story of Cap & Trade is a fast-paced, fact-filled look at the leading climate solution being discussed at Copenhagen and on Capitol Hill
- The European Network of Excellence for Ocean Ecosystems Analysis (EUR-OCEANS) organized the Europeans schools film contest that received a great range of creative videos regarding global change on marine ecosystems.
- Eight short videos exploring the human cost of climate change in Africa (IRIN and UNEP).
- VIDEO - Sisters on the Planet - Martina and Sahena
- YOUTH VISIONING FOR ISLAND LIVING 2010, Youth Visioning for Island Living is a UNESCO capacity building initiative that aims to empower young people in small islands to make a difference. Through Youth Visioning, enthusiastic and dedicated young people work on projects dealing with the interlinkages between HIV/AIDS and human rights. (Deadline for applications extended to 30 June 2010)
- Greening the blue
- Rural4Kids (Italian)
- WWF-Kids for the Alps
- My Friend Boo, a new animated adventure-comedy series that helps kids aged 5-8 understand some of today’s most important issues, starting with water conservation
- Inspire School Education by Non-Formal Learning *** New - resources here ***
- WWF STEP Sustainable lifestyle Target Educational Programme
- ACE: Alliance of Climate Education
- TakingITGlobal's page on the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
- Global Climate Exchange